Proven Tips To Solve Quarrel Between Friends
Fighting with your best buddy could be a terrible conflict. It creates a lot of discomforts, and you both feel difficult to focus on other parts of life. Luckily, we have proven tips to solve quarrels between friends. But before you hop on to tips to solve a fight between friends, it is important to know what could be the possible reason that resulted in a quarrel.
Reasons Why Best Friends Fight
Have you ever fought with your best friend and regret later? What were the reasons that caused a fight between the two of you? Let’s discuss in detail why conflict arises between two best buddies.
- Different Interests/opinions
- Broken trust
- Changes in priorities
- Feeling excluded
- Personality clash
These petty issues may turn into major problems in no time. Therefore, go through with our tips to solve your ongoing conflicts.
Must read: How Well Do You Know Me
Best Tips To Solve Friendship Problems
- Talk to each other: Most of the conflicts end with good communication. Therefore, remember whenever you fight with your best friend, do not cut your communication. But, before you start saying something, think about the things you want to say or convey. Write it down or frame points in your mind. While discussing those points, keep a check over your voice tone. Always remember, you had a fight with your friend, not with your enemy, therefore maintain calmness and politeness while speaking.
- Apologize: Saying sorry to your friend for the things you said or did during the fight is a good way to make them realize that you still value the relationship. Therefore, never be late in saying sorry for your rudeness during the fight.
- Be polite and respectful: Whether you are in a fight with your friend or in good times, always talk politely. Never raise your voice to the extent of hurting the person in front of you. Often when we are angry, we lose our temper and shout at each other. Try to stay calm and respond when you get back to normal.
- Keep your fight private: Fights are nowadays visible on social media. People put status when they are angry or upset with someone. Avoid such immature behavior as others will interfere in it and may make your fight worse. So, keep your fight between you and your friend.
- Listen first, then speak: Most of the time, we are ready to reply but not to listen to what others are saying. If you want to maintain a good relationship with your friend, listen to him as well. Before speaking anything or passing a contradictory statement, always try to understand what the other person is saying.
Must read: Best Slam Book Questions 2022